VIP work is excellent for players who want to dive into more organized crime. This guide will help players find VIP Work in GTA Online The Easy Way.
VIP Work was introduced back in the GTA Online: Executive and Other Criminals update. Players were able to begin their own criminal organizations as a CEO and carry out tasks while hiring other players as bodyguards to protect cargo or other players during missions. Import and Export missions are where players still high-profile vehicles and store them in Warehouses to be sold at a later time. Similarly, players were able to participate in Gunrunning missions, where a cargo of weapons can be stolen and also sold at a later time. CEO’s can activate their status for 4 real-world hours. During this time, players can select VIP work and jump into the team to help protect them. The better the bodyguard functions during their missions, the more they will be paid by the CEO. It’s really like hiring mercenaries to get some jobs done. The payout varies on the amount of work or the amount of cargo that gets stolen. Here is how players can unlock VIP Work in GTA Online.
Click the button below to start this article in quick view.
How To Unlock VIP Work in GTA Online
Before jumping into VIP Work, the player will need to have a healthy bank balance beforehand. The player will need at least $1 million in GTA Online money to participate. Players can unlock this by going on missions and by participating in heists. It is recommended to save this money instead of investing in a new car or apartment beforehand. Having the ability to pick up CEO level missions makes it much easier to make some money. Once this is done, the player can open up the Interaction Menu and access ‘SecuroServ’, here, the player will be given the option to register as a VIP. Players can become a VIP and name their Organization. Players can begin their adventure as a VIP. Set up a mission to get potential bodyguards to jump on board. Important information about being a VIP.
- VIP statuses last for 4 hours of Freemode play. Time spent in Jobs or Heists does not decrease your VIP timer. Once the 4 hours are up, it’s a 12 hour cool down period until you can be a VIP again.
- There can only be a maximum of 6 VIPs in a session at any time. If you join a session with 6 VIPs already active, you’ll be given the chance to suspend your VIP status.
- Once a VIP, the entry in the Personal Interaction menu changes simply to ‘SecuroServ VIP’. From there, you will have access to the Hire Bodyguards option.
- You can hire and, if necessary, fire other players as your ‘Bodyguards’. You can hire up to 3 Bodyguards to serve and protect your Organization at a time.
- If a Bodyguard betrays your organization or falls foul of your rule you can also end their employment via the “Terminate” option. The other Bodyguards in your organization will have 5 minutes to take out the black sheep.
- You won’t be able to be in a session with another Organization with the same name and while there’s the option of renaming your Organization, it comes at a cost, so make sure you’re certain about your Organization’s name before you begin operations.
- Bear in mind that your payouts as a Bodyguard reduce by 5% every time your VIP dies, to a maximum reduction of 50%. Keep your boss alive!
- While in the VIP’s vicinity, you can also earn a 100RP bonus per minute and if you die within a certain range of the VIP, you’ll respawn nearby your VIP.
- Bodyguards are able to call a vehicle in if the VIP owns it already, or if it’s already active on the map.
- You’ll get your health regen accelerated and pushed up to 75% while in the VIP’s radius. The health regen and RP bonus also apply if you and your VIP are in the same interior space.
- If you’re looking to rack up the RP, it’s worth noting that Bodyguards receive a regular 400 RP bonus for riding with their VIP, and 600 RP for driving the VIP around.
Being a CEO is more than just hiring bodyguards and completing missions. The player will need to keep in mind how they plan to buy these bodyguards and having enough to generate a profit. Fortunately, these missions are high paying, allowing the team to generate massive amounts of net growth for each mission. GTA Online even allows players to hire friends as bodyguards. Pulling off high-stake missions adds to the suspense that comes along with GTA Online. Players can screw these missions up, missing out on lots of money, and even losing some in the process so players will need to be careful with each of these missions. GTA Online is equally rewarding as it is challenging, and VIP Work is the most exemplary example of that.
More: GTA Online: Melee Fighting (Tips & Tricks)
GTA Online is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.
Bleeding Edge: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide